Friday 16 March 2012

♥ First Camden Market Stall - Success! ♥

Good Evening my lovelies!

I did my first ever Camden Market stall today - very exciting!! Rocked up with my (or Katie's) wheelie suitcase full of goodies at 9am, grabbed a croissant and coffee and had a lovely pitch next to some lovely people!  Made lots of new friends - stallholders and customers too!  We were even dancing to The Beatles during the day - sorry if you missed that!



Basically, watch this space because I have SO many new things coming!

I am also considering Brick Lane on Sunday - will keep you posted.

Have a lovely evening all and thank you to those who visited and are reading.

Lots of love
Amy
xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hiii Amy!

    I actually visited your stall and admired your lovely creations for a long time!!! :-)

    I hope you had a lovely day!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Hellooo!!! I do remember and thank you SO much for taking time to look and buy :-) your blog is lovely! I'm not with my Mum today either, but had a lemon drizzle cake in her honour! I'm back at Camden market tomorrow and listing lots of new items in the next few days! So glad you are my 8th follower :-)

    Have a lovely week and I really hope to see/hear from you soon!
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete