Friday 9 March 2012

New Things - Feast your eyes!

Good Afternoon and Happy Friday!
I thought I would give you a little sneak preview to my new and up - coming ideas for sale on ebay and also for the next Polka Market in April!
I am also going to have a market stall in Camden next week on Friday so fingers crossed it will be a big success!
I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback :-)

♥ UPCOMING ITEMS ♥

These lovely little birds will be new additions to my stall - earrings and rings too!


I absolutely LOVE these little beauties! Once the pieces arrive I will making them into unique and beautiful rings and brooches!


These went down so well at my last Polka Market and so I have more on the way and by popular demand - clip on earrings for those without pierced ears! WOO!


These are just samples but are going to be my absolute FAVOURITE out of all my items! SCRUMPTIOUS cupcake rings in various colours with different beads/ribbon and felt backing to imitate the cupcake case - These will be completely handmade by me from scratch and every ring will be a unique one of piece..I can't wait to show them to you all!


These little Hello Kitty cuties are wearing strawberry hats and after all the lovely young clients from Polka's market last week I will be making them into rings and clip on earrings for the little visitors to my stand and at low cost too (suitable for those with pocket money)!


More of these beauties...


I'm looking into handmade felt animals for key-rings/phone charms and perhaps even necklaces!


Lovely, simple, handmade felt rings!


Lots of ideas for lovely childrens, babies and adult headbands!


I am also looking into boys accessories and have some great ideas already!

Many many more ideas coming your way my lovelies so keep an eye out! Please follow my blog :-)

Thanks for reading!

Amy xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment