Sunday 18 March 2012

Happy Mother's Day my Lovlies! New things coming your way....

Happy Sunday and most importantly Happy Mothers Day!! I promised to update you all with the exciting things coming your way.... I'm also going to brave Camden Market again!! Fingers crossed it will be a success!

A friend asked me to look into Cufflinks so here is a sneak preview...

PIRATE MAP LEGO - All the amazing things combined to make ultra awesome cufflinks!!


Also...my new adventure - LEGO jewellery and men's accessories :-)


FEATHERS FEATHERS FEATHERS....Lots of them! Watch this space for awesome earrings, necklaces and hair extensions....


More felt balls, but this time smaller!  1.5 cm of felty goodness to make you giant felt ball rings and cute little earrings too!  The colours ordered have a pink square around them :-)

Isn't this fruit Fimo adorable!!! Can't wait to get started with these little things!


BEAUTIFUL FABRIC ALERT!  Got a massive bargain with this stuff and can't wait to get crafty...am thinking giant fabric earrings/rings and possibly even a go at patchwork...


My newest idea....MONOPOLY accessories!! For that true touch of London style!  Watch out...items to follow!



I have lots of 20 inch silver necklace chains just crying out to be made into something lovely!! Silver teaspoon, teacup and teapot charms will hang from them - yes, that's exactly what they wanted!



So that's my preview of things to come... I'll also have a lot more coming up so keep your eyes on my blog/facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Amys-Kitsch-and-Vintage-Homemade-Jewellery/196235933805183

 Happy jewellery wearing!
Amy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment